Begin with one of the most innovative pro audio speakers on the market. Then take it far beyond its boundary and you get RAIL – a 1.2-meter homogenous linear LED track light with full range cone drivers. The first product of KSCAPE and a first step into the world of lighting. Merging both high quality light with pro audio sound to provide an integrated solution that allows architects, designers and engineers to effortlessly install into familiar environments such as offices, retail, hospitality, leisure and more.
KSCAPE’s core design philosophy is to harmonize multiple functions in one product to provide a single solution that merges senses, pushing the limits of performance. New to the lighting world, this small team of dedicated designers worked closely with one of the world’s most renowned LED manufacturers from Japan, NICHIA, to build a line of high performance 360 LEDS 3.5mm apart combined with our smallest speakers ever by K-array to create a linear track with full range sound and brilliant light reaching beyond 93 CRI.
KSCAPE’s new product RAIL is one of pure, streamlined elegance. Born out of the single-minded vision to create the most effective pro audio solution with light never before seen. A growing variety of accessories provide limitless options to design with and custom RAL colors are possible.
The anatomy of the future light
For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality.
We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time.
To provide complete versatility, these all-white solutions can be combined in any number of combinations and adapt to the needs of different venues and events to ensure seamless integration throughout.
Users have full control with DALI-included versions that allow for individual management of the units including light dimming.
Full-Range Frequency Response
With a very extended frequency range the loudspeaker covers the entire audible spectrum without the need for a subwoofer ideal for when there are space constraints.
Light Distribution Variations
The Rail line provides a selection of different direct light distribution: Symmetric, Asymmetrical, Mini Spot and Electrified Track. There is also the possibility to add indirect lighting to the top of the unit of the models for complete lighting coverage.
Multiple Installation Options
Another way to adapt a Rail specifically to your needs is with the different model setups utilizing dedicated mounting accessories.
- Color Temperature 3000 K (on request 4000 K or 5000 K)
- Color Rendering 1A: Ra > 90% (UNI10380)
- Luminous Power 3500 Lumen
- Control Interface on/off, DALI on request
- Ingress Protection Code IP40
- Power Consumption 30 W per 120 cm
- Input Voltage 24 Vdc constant voltage
- Regulations EN 60598-1:2015, EN 60598-2-1:1989, EN 62471:2008
Handling & Finishes
- Dimensions & Weight 1190 x 92 x 35 mm (46.8 x 3.62 x 1.37 in)
- Colors & Finishes Black, White, Custom RAL
- Type Line array
- Drivers 3 x 1” x 5” neodymium magnet drivers
- Frequency Response F.R. 60 Hz – 20 kHz (-10 dB) [full-range preset @ 84 dB max SPL]
- Frequency Response W/Sub 200 Hz – 20 kHz (-10 dB) [w/subwoofer preset @ 97 dB max SPL]
- Sensitivity 81.9 dB (1W, 1m)
- Rated Power 35 W (75 W peak)
- Maximum SPL (1 m) 100 dB peak
- Nominal Impedance 48 Ω
- Crossover External crossover required
- Coverage 10° vertical, 110° horizontal
- Recommended Audio Amplifier Kommander-KA02, Kommander-KA14, Kommander-KA24, Kommander-KA84
Boardrooms and Conference Rooms
Hotels and Resorts
Restaurants and Cafes
Offices and Workplaces
Museums and Exhibitions
Fitness and Wellness